Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Big Girl On The Inside

Dear Baby,

You seem to think that you're a full term baby. You have no idea that you're just a tiny, two month premature, little girl. You're still just over a month from your original due date, yet you're developmentally on par (and, in some areas, surpass) full term babies. I guess you're only premature in the physical sense. I don't know why, but this is most apparent to me when I'm watching you (this tiny baby) suck as vigorously as any full term baby on a choochee that's too big for you.

Daddy and I are proud of how smart and mature you are!

Also, you just had your first growth spurt ever. Just last week you had finally reached the 5lbs mark. Today you're more than 6lbs 4oz. I guess you're catching up to the full term babies as well now!

*****

Daddy Says: "Hi, Baby! I love you, and I'll do anything I can to make you happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment