Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Million Questions...

Dear Baby,

It's getting rather close to the day you're born! I'm quickly approaching 7 months pregnant! Of course it would be at this late hour (and not before) that a bunch of baby-related questions would spring to my mind. Unfortunately I can't seem to find much information out there that gives me a straight forward answer to these questions. Most of my questions are about what to expect in regards to your physical development. I guess there's no straight forward answers, because each baby develops at his or her own pace, but there's got to be an average out there somewhere, right??

Anyway, here's some of the questions I want to ask:
  • When will you be able to support your own head?
  • When is the right time to start Tummy Time? I have a feeling that your muscles and stomach won't be ready if we try to start too soon!
  • When will you be able to start actually interacting with us (genuine smiles, genuine laughter, etc)?

That's all I can really think of at the moment, but for some reason those questions are really nagging on my mind! If I think of any others, I'll add them to this post.

I know I promised to write about our Second Trimester together soon. I'm still working on it! I haven't forgot, though, Baby! I'll try to get it posted asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment